Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Work: Date to soft loans will be via the website of the Ministry of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Work: Date to soft loans will be via the website of the Ministry of  Empty Work: Date to soft loans will be via the website of the Ministry of

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:07 am

Work: Date to soft loans will be via the website of the Ministry of

24-06-2013 12:51 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Confirmed that the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs to register for soft loans will be through the website of the Ministry.

The Director of the Department of operating loans under the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs Riad Hassan in a statement received by the Agency (news) copy of it: that the department has completed all the procedures for registering for loans.

He added: Date on loans will be via the website of the Ministry exclusively to achieve justice and transparency in the selection of the unemployed borrowers.

He explained: that the amount of the loan will be 5.20 million Iraqi dinars and that the grace period will be for one year and repayment will be over the next five years and that registration on loans continuously until the 16th of next month. / End / b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:12 am