Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$ 10 billion debt Iraq to fight Daesh through 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$ 10 billion debt Iraq to fight Daesh through 2016 Empty $ 10 billion debt Iraq to fight Daesh through 2016

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Oct 2016, 6:12 am

$ 10 billion debt Iraq to fight Daesh through 2016
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mon, 31 Oct 2016 10:39:50
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

# Algmehorah_uz
    He said the parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, the central bank has the cash mass of up to $ 50 billion.

He said Haider, in a press statement that "the money supply maintained by the central bank for the award of the dinar Iraq up to $ 50 billion," denying "the money supply drop to $ 45 billion, according to some media."

He continued that "the amount of financial loans received by Iraq in the current year amounted to approximately $ 10 billion; to secure the weapons and ammunition needed by our security forces in the liberation of the cities Daesh operations of the terrorist gangs, as well as secure the amounts of some ongoing projects."

Economists point out that Iraq is losing $ 9 billion a year from the cash reserve at the central bank, which raises many concerns for the future of the cash reserves of foreign currency.

Iraq has suffered a financial crisis; due to lower international oil prices, as well as the war waged against Iraq Daesh terrorist gangs Waltz is still in control of some cities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:39 pm