Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Terminal: Soon "Shiljm" skeptics after the vote on the popular crowd Act

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Terminal: Soon "Shiljm" skeptics after the vote on the popular crowd Act Empty Terminal: Soon "Shiljm" skeptics after the vote on the popular crowd Act

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Nov 2016, 3:31 am

[size=30]Terminal: Soon "Shiljm" skeptics after the vote on the popular crowd Act[/size]
    07/11/2016 10:40 | Number of Views: 115
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    MP for the coalition of citizen Habib Terminal, today, a proposal popular crowd in an Act of Parliament said, will be subject to a vote and when you pass this law Shiljm skeptics, while noting that those who question the popular crowd calls into question all aspects of the political process and it is not surprising those acts.
    Terminal In an interview with "direction Press" stressed that the commander of the armed forces and all the officials in the Iraqi military and sacrificed more than once and in more than one occasion that crowd the popular military institution affiliated directly to the General Commander of the Armed Forces, indicating that what he is doing some of the questioning crowd People understand originally unconvinced the political process as a whole and that these politicians skeptics for not blessed fatwa popular and crowd were on in other countries and their women as slaves to the Daesh or Displaced.
    He added: Folk crowd does not need to recommend to being a figure hardest in the Iraqi equation has been bearing the brunt in achieving victories and envied by all States, pointing out that the obvious sacrifices made by the Holy crowd security and other forces will end the expulsion of elements Daesh of the entire Iraqi territory and that the vote "cacophony" which launches here and there is an attempt to "disappointed" to dissuade Iraqi fighters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 3:48 pm