Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil amended its plan to invest in the fields of Maysan and Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil amended its plan to invest in the fields of Maysan and Basra Empty Oil amended its plan to invest in the fields of Maysan and Basra

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Nov 2016, 3:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Oil amended its plan to invest in the fields of Maysan and Basra

Author: 
    Editor: AZ 
    11.10.2016 19:44 
    Number of Views: 1935

Long - Presse / Baghdad 's 

Oil Ministry announced on Thursday, for fundamental changes in the project and thedevelopment and production of a range of medium and small fields in the provinces ofBasra, Maysan and central Iraq advertising, while suggesting to add other fields to theproject, confirmed the announcement by the middle of next year.

The ministry said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, "Further to Baalanna in the private 10.23.2016 project to develop and produce a range of medium and small - sized fields in the provinces of Basra and Maysan In central Iraq, the ministry announces fundamental changes in this announcement ". 

It said the ministry, it "will be the development of some of those fields through national effort and other fields will be added to the project, which will be re - announcing mid - 2017."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:04 pm