Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi: Get rid of the international provisions important achievement and a turning point

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Najafi: Get rid of the international provisions important achievement and a turning point Empty Najafi: Get rid of the international provisions important achievement and a turning point

Post by day dreamer Fri 28 Jun 2013, 5:37 pm

Najafi: Get rid of the international provisions important achievement and a turning point

29/06/2013 12:00 AM

Baghdad morning
     Counting House Speaker Osama Najafi remove Iraq from Chapter VII important achievement and a major turning point. Nujaifi said in a statement on the occasion of the withdrawal of Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII: "I am pleased to extend my name verses congratulations and blessings to the Iraqi people on the occasion of issuing Security Council unanimously adopted a decision to derail the country from Chapter VII, which resulted in the restricted capabilities of Iraq's political and economic and development. "
    He said the Speaker that "what has been achieved is the completion of a good result of the efforts of our people in endurance and patience, and a turning point opens doors to end the restrictions and international legal easing of sanctions and isolation imposed on our country, and the government invest it properly to ensure a balanced relationship and positive with neighboring countries, especially Kuwait, and the trend towards Drawing a successful strategy for the present and the future to ensure the promotion and consolidation of national reconciliation and partnership real. "
    Najafi continued: "Ode to the same time the Iraqi diplomatic endeavors and regional and international parties that supported Iraq's efforts to emerge from Chapter VII, in the hope that this be the beginning of the real history of the hard work in the construction, development and stability."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 8:09 pm