Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Premiums private universities "brutalize" the central victims of acceptance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Premiums private universities "brutalize" the central victims of acceptance Empty Premiums private universities "brutalize" the central victims of acceptance

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Nov 2016, 2:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Premiums private universities "brutalize" the central victims of acceptance

 Baghdad / Ali Ataiwki 

Surprises tuition rates for graduates of thesixth preparatory grade paid a lot of students with low rates to search for an ambitious scientific aspirations and is suitable for thecommunity and function. As is always theoption is (community colleges) that accept low - lying levels, departments of government correspond to her classmates, but here comes the acceptance conditional on premium Mali, confirmed some students suffering caused by such a premium weigh their shoulders Economic and their families. 

Taxi driver certificate law 
    graduate student just Ali Bahgat says (range) that " the thought of eligibility to study the moment of obtaining the pursuit of academic low puts him in government institutes box , " noting that he " was able to entering college do not institute but by private education." 
    Bhagat adds , " I managed to book a place in the Department of Law Faculty of the Tigris civil, but according to financial fees Othagltinay so much in the past four years, what made me enter in the annual advance with the people of our region to pay the annual premium of the college , " noting that " the annual caught up withhis reach two million and one hundred thousand dinars per year , if not increased , according to the deanship mood. " 
    Attribute Bahgat behavior conduct private education " in order to win a prestigious certificate societal enjoys through which the function of government is good help me rehabilitate my being economically," pointing out that "since the third stage of the college and to get out of them is still working taxi driver, perhaps the hope of the role of the vulva for my suffering ". 

Medical stage ends pricing 12 million 
    due to higher acceptance rates in medical colleges by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, some students with averages resort for at least ninety, to community colleges concerned medical classification both parts (Pharmacy - Dentistry). Confirms Amer Akil, a student at Yarmouk Community College, he "was wanting to get on top of the admission in government medical colleges rate but luck was smiling to me in thefinal analysis I had the support of the parents to apply for the classification equivalents at community colleges , " adding that " Yarmouk chose college to get a degree in pharmacy, but that did not come from a vacuum. "
    He adds Aqeel (range), " The study is very tiring, but first and foremost this choice and trying him , " noting that "financial installment very Otabna although medium economic situation, thank God." Aqeel to draw that " the first stage in the Yarmouk college start from eight million to 12 million dinars in the fourth stage , " adding that " the central appointment gives us some kind of guarantee for our efforts and we are tired for the past four years of study."   

Revenues of economic projects for political pockets 
    phenomenon exacerbation of community colleges and the ease of obtaining government recognition attributed by some to stand behind those colleges political views and put forward as projects investment of financial resources. 
    Educational hilarious Bahadli confirmed (range) that "there is a phenomena that indicate the ownership ofthese colleges for contacts and a window of political parties, including religious labels and sensitive areas and insurers that are difficult for any ordinary investor to get security and ministerial approvals to open a project where , " pointing out that " a lot institutes and community colleges did not get a certificate of recognition by the Ministry of Education and scientific research, while some colleges get so easily. " 
    He continues Bahadli "became community colleges profitable projects Estmaratha back into the pockets ofpoliticians supporting them , " calling on " the government and the Ministry of Education specifically to thezero tolerance in the prevalence of the phenomenon of private education and privatize this vital sector."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:32 pm