Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America: We feel comfortable because progress made by Iraqi forces Front Daesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America: We feel comfortable because progress made by Iraqi forces Front Daesh Empty America: We feel comfortable because progress made by Iraqi forces Front Daesh

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Dec 2016, 2:26 am

America: We feel comfortable because progress made by Iraqi forces Front Daesh

Thursday 01-12-2016 | 6:40:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    SC / h d
    Twilight News / US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter said that the Iraqi forces are making great progress on the battlefront Daesh in Nineveh.
    Carter said during a meeting with French Defense Minister Jean-Yves Le Darren that he feels comfortable as a result of Iraq's determination to confront the difficult battle and said he was confident that the days of a few Daesh in Mosul.
    He said Carter, who thanked France's military contribution to the campaign against Daesh including the extension of the tour of the aircraft carrier (Charles de Gaulle) in the region that the Iraqi forces in Mosul approaching "with the help of the United States, France and the rest of the international coalition" to isolate the city and progress within it.
    He described the commander of the joint task force for the solution process inherent Stephen Townsend attack Mosul that he is doing very well, pointing to the progress of the Iraqi forces slowly in the eastern sector of the city, Townsend said, "The coordination between the Iraqi security forces with elements of the Peshmerga local forces is the latest evidence of a marked shift from before the internal security forces. "
    Townsend said, "think carefully about the matter, less than two years, this was the army feel defeated and behind the walls of Baghdad, but now we have the anti-terror units elitism and considered the best trained and equipped in the internal security forces."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:21 pm