Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial Supervisory scrutinize the dues of contractors and reveal hundreds of files non-conforming

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial Supervisory scrutinize the dues of contractors and reveal hundreds of files non-conforming Empty Financial Supervisory scrutinize the dues of contractors and reveal hundreds of files non-conforming

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Dec 2016, 4:49 am

Financial Supervisory scrutinize the dues of contractors and reveal hundreds of files non-conforming

Sunday 04-12-2016 | 1:14:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    K & / p p
    Twilight News Federal Financial Supervisory / said on Sunday the Ministry of Planning supplied list of entitlements Contractors up to 04.12.2016 totaling (6557) can not help starting from 09/25/2016 until 11/23/2016 at another address.
    He said in a statement responded to the Twilight News, that "in the light of this, the our regulatory conformity of dues received from the Ministry of Planning - and above - with the financial records of the concerned authorities and documenting the benefits of official documents and produced the matching results there (in 2079) can not help (owed) and matching as Sticky in the financial records were informed by the Ministry of planning as well as do some of the government ministries to amend the statements of entitlements Contractors after the discovery of errors in sending statements to the modified Ministry of planning and again. "
    It pointed out that "It turns out the presence of (1346) can not help (not matching) and many of which are installed in the financial accounting records constraints and a shortage of official documents for others."
    She drew censorship that "our regulatory agencies are still ongoing match remaining Aldhirat Court was considered the task of the priorities of his recognition of the importance of the subject."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:51 am