Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

EU grants Iraq $ 91 million for the rehabilitation of the liberated regions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

EU grants Iraq $ 91 million for the rehabilitation of the liberated regions Empty EU grants Iraq $ 91 million for the rehabilitation of the liberated regions

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Dec 2016, 1:33 am

[ltr]EU grants Iraq $ 91 million for the rehabilitation of the liberated regions[/ltr]

Since 12/18/2016 20:19 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The government signed on Sunday, with the European Union worth 86 million euros grant agreement ($ 91 million) for the rehabilitation of areas liberated from the grip of Sunni Islamist al Daesh.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A spokesman for the Iraqi Ministry of Planning Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi, said Planning Minister Salman Jumaili "occurred today in Baghdad, a representative of the Iraqi government with Patrick Simonet EU Ambassador in Iraq, the European grant agreement to support and stabilize the areas liberated from the control of Daesh.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that the financial grant would bear the EU states which an amount worth 14 million euros (14.7 million dollars), while the bear nations within the international coalition of 19 countries which the rest of the amount, to be paid to Iraq over several years.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Convention's program will include over the next year in 2017, the rehabilitation of 15 projects of infrastructure projects in the liberated areas, special programs with 200 financial loan to set up small businesses in those areas to mitigate the spread over 10-liberated areas of poverty.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And hit the infrastructure of the Iraqi ministries, and power plants, and government installations in the provinces that have undergone, and parts of it are subject to the control of Daesh, to huge losses, billions Atarat.anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 7:47 pm