Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sisi confirms Jaafari Egypt's support for the sovereignty of Iraq and rejects interference in the in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sisi confirms Jaafari Egypt's support for the sovereignty of Iraq and rejects interference in the in Empty Sisi confirms Jaafari Egypt's support for the sovereignty of Iraq and rejects interference in the in

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:39 am

[ltr]Sisi confirms Jaafari Egypt's support for the sovereignty of Iraq and rejects interference in the internal affairs of the country[/ltr]

Since 12/21/2016 17:26 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Scales News - Follow-up[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, on Wednesday, during a meeting with Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, Egypt's support for the sovereignty of Iraq, expressing his rejection of interference of internal affairs of Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A spokesman for the Egyptian presidency Alaa Yousef, in a statement carried by the Egyptian media I followed / balances News / The "Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi met with Foreign Minister of Iraq Ibrahim al-Jaafari."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Yousuf said according to the statement that "Sisi said Egypt's firm position supporting the sovereignty of the Iraqi state over the entire national territory, and its commitment to support all efforts to restore security and stability in Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed Sisi to "reject any interference in the internal affairs of Iraq, and to address all attempts to sow discord and division among the Iraqi people of different creeds and races, so as to enhance the cohesion of the Iraqi national state and preserves the capabilities of the Iraqi people."[/ltr]

[ltr]Sisi praised during the meeting, "the Iraqi government's efforts in the fight against terrorism," noting that "Egypt stands by Iraq in the fight against this threat to the unity of the Arab societies and the world."[/ltr]
    [ltr]From Ajanbh praised Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, according to the Egyptian statement said "the privacy of the Egyptian-Iraqi relations and excellence, referring to his aspiration to further promote relations between the two brotherly countries in all fields during the coming period."[/ltr]

[ltr]He Jaafari for "estimate Iraq to Egypt's leadership and people," pointing to "the centrality of the Egyptian role in promoting joint Arab action, and the positions of Egypt and supporting the stability of Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, arrived earlier, to Egypt Arabah.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:25 am