Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Manuscript dating the thirteenth century AH given away to the threshold of the Holy Hosseinieh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Manuscript dating the thirteenth century AH given away to the threshold of the Holy Hosseinieh Empty Manuscript dating the thirteenth century AH given away to the threshold of the Holy Hosseinieh

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Jan 2017, 2:56 am

[size=30]Manuscript dating the thirteenth century AH given away to the threshold of the Holy Hosseinieh[/size]
    26/01/2017 11:12 | Number of Views: 45

font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Treasures Media / follow-up[/rtl]

[rtl]The imam Center Hussein peace be upon him for the restoration and maintenance of manuscripts and take care of the threshold of the Holy Hosseinieh receiving researchers to book manuscript Sheikh Hassan bin Zainuddin Aljbaa world known as "the owner of monuments" landmarks religion and hardworking haven "."[/rtl]

[rtl]Global is one of the most prominent flags of the tenth century, and has published several books and workbooks.[/rtl]

[rtl]He said the center's director Manaf al-Tamimi in a press statement today, "said the center received a manuscript from the donor Nazim Safi al-Musawi, who donated to the wife of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him."[/rtl]

[rtl]"The manuscript is one of the most prominent works in the science of assets, has been copied in the thirteenth century."[/rtl]

[rtl]Tamimi stressed that "the center will take over the maintenance and restoration of the manuscript and keep them within the manuscripts belonging to the campus of al-Husseini al-Sharif."[/rtl]

[rtl]This means the center restoration and maintenance of manuscripts and preserved, it is also meant to provide a written copy of the researchers and investigators and those interested in the Islamic heritage of the manuscript.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:52 am