Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US general: Pentagon intends to strengthen the dialogue with Russia on aviation safety in Syria, Ira

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US general: Pentagon intends to strengthen the dialogue with Russia on aviation safety in Syria, Ira Empty US general: Pentagon intends to strengthen the dialogue with Russia on aviation safety in Syria, Ira

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Feb 2017, 4:04 am

[size=36][size=33]US general: Pentagon intends to strengthen the dialogue with Russia on aviation safety in Syria, Iraq[/size][/size]
    Ali Abdul Salman 34[ltr]  02/25/2017[/ltr]
    US general: Pentagon intends to strengthen the dialogue with Russia on aviation safety in Syria, Ira 58b103599ad40

He confirmed Gen. Herbert Carlisle, combat leadership of the US Air Force commander, that the leadership of the US operation against terrorism in Iraq and Syria supports the broader consultations with the Russian military.
    Commenting on a reporter's question about the possibility of raising the level of consultations between the Russian and American military Carlisle said on Friday February 24, he said he supports such a decision, and stressed that the expansion of the dialogue between the two sides must be achieved.
    He said that "working with the Russians is of extreme importance" in respect Bmaharb organization "Daesh", however, Carlisle did not reach the call to launch joint military operations between Moscow and Washington against "Daesh an end."
    He stressed that Gen. Joseph Votal, the US Central Command in the Middle East commander, and the commander of US forces in Syria and Iraq, Gen. Stephen Townsend, and the commander of the Air Force of the US Central Command in the Middle East and Southwest Asia Jeffrey Hargaan, working on this issue. 
    Carlisle added that Townsend and Haregeyan pose the issue with Secretary of Defense James Mattis.
    The MoU was entered, between Russia and the United States, about aviation safety in the atmosphere of Syria, which organizes flights of Russian and American airplanes and march there, entered into force on October 20 / October of 2015, but it does not include the exchange of intelligence between the two countries.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:23 am