Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

World Bank: Libya's economy is improving slightly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

World Bank: Libya's economy is improving slightly Empty World Bank: Libya's economy is improving slightly

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Oct 2017, 2:56 am

[size=30]World Bank: Libya's economy is improving slightly[/size]
    15/10/2017 08:59 | Number of readings:
    font size:  World Bank: Libya's economy is improving slightly Font_decrease  World Bank: Libya's economy is improving slightly Font_enlarge
     World Bank: Libya's economy is improving slightly Thumbnail.php?file=images_14005_492763044
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]The World Bank said the Libyan economy has seen limited improvement but is still far below its potential.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"This is mainly dependent on progress in overcoming the political impasse that has divided the country and improving the security situation in the country," the bank said in a report.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Bank warned that if the context of the conflict, the security gap and the current rate of spending continued, it would ultimately lead to bankruptcy and foreign exchange reserves would continue to decline, indicating that this possibility "is already affecting expectations."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The report pointed out that the accelerated pace of inflation in the Libyan economy caused further erosion of the purchasing power of the population, adding that in the medium term, the challenges exceed reconstruction to address the gaps in development before 2011, diversification of economic activity and promote private sector development.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:19 am