Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran announces the opening of three new border ports with the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening -  Iran announces the opening of three new border ports with the Kurdistan Region Empty Iran announces the opening of three new border ports with the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Feb 2018, 2:55 am

[size=32]
    Iran announces the opening of three new border ports with the Kurdistan Region[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The Iranian consulate in the city of Erbil on Wednesday that the opening of three border ports officially with the Kurdistan Region.
    These ports are official to the Government of Kurdistan, but not registered with Baghdad.
    The consulate said in a statement that, in agreement with Iran and after obtaining the approval of the federal government and the provincial government has opened the ports of "Shushm", "Serranbar" and "Kelly" with the region.
    Passengers and traders can take advantage of these crossings, the statement said.
    The Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the province of Sulaymaniyah has announced on Tuesday its final decision to continue the work of border crossings, which is considered by the federal government in Baghdad unofficial.
    The Director General of the Customs of the Kurdistan Region, Samal Abdul Rahman, on Saturday denied what was reported by the Kurdish media on the decision to close the unofficial ports in the province.
    Abdul Rahman told Ashqaf News that "there is an understanding with the federal government to make these ports official," noting that these ports are official to Kurdistan, but not registered with the federal government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:28 am