Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Paris warns Washington of a trade war that could erupt within days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Paris warns Washington of a trade war that could erupt within days Empty Paris warns Washington of a trade war that could erupt within days

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Jun 2018, 2:57 am

Paris warns Washington of a trade war that could erupt within days %D9%81%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B3-696x435

Paris warns Washington of a trade war that could erupt within days

08:04 - 03/06/2018

French Finance Minister Bruno Lemerre has warned of the risk of a trade war between the United States and its allies, calling on Washington to defuse the crisis caused by customs duties on imports from a number of countries.
    "The United States has only a few days to avoid igniting a trade war with its allies," Lemerre said after Saturday's meeting of G7 finance ministers in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada. Tension due to tariffs, imposed by some products.
    He pointed out that the European Union is ready to take countermeasures against the new US tariffs on imports of steel and aluminum.
    "We still have a few days to take the necessary steps to avoid a trade war between the EU and the United States," he told reporters. "That war will include members of the G7."
    Bruno Lemerre explained that the ball is now in the court of Washington, and it is up to the US administration to make the right decisions to calm the situation and ease the difficulties in order to end this crisis.
    On June 8 and 9, the Canadian region of Cherlevwa will host a summit of the G7, which includes the United States, Canada, Japan, France, Britain, Germany and Italy.
    The meeting will be held amid strained relations between Western allies on the grounds of the imposition by the US authorities, by a decision of President Donald Trump, tax duties on imports of steel by 25%, and aluminum by 10%, from the European Union and Canada.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:25 am