Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maysan province: The process of handing over the salaries of the staff of the governorate office thr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maysan province: The process of handing over the salaries of the staff of the governorate office thr Empty Maysan province: The process of handing over the salaries of the staff of the governorate office thr

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Aug 2018, 2:28 am

Maysan province: The process of handing over the salaries of the staff of the governorate office through the ATMs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The governor of Maysan Ali Douai, on Tuesday, the process of handing over salaries of the staff of the Office of the province through ATMs service (ATM card) in the Office of the province as a first experience at the level of the provinces. 
    Where starting Maysan province and starting from the Office of the province a series of special procedures to implement the decisions of the Council of Ministers No. 313 of 2016 and resolution No. 281 for the year 2017 and the settlement of salaries of employees and in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq, 
    He stressed the importance of increasing ATMs at work sites in order to reduce any momentum during the days of distribution of salaries, as well as in shopping places and some public places necessary for the benefit of the mechanism of withdrawal and savings and transfer services.
    He added that "the rest of the staff of the Diwan of the province and associated departments will be included in this system in succession during the coming months."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:46 am