Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow to respond to Mohammed bin Salman on the "disappearance of Russia"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow to respond to Mohammed bin Salman on the "disappearance of Russia" Empty Moscow to respond to Mohammed bin Salman on the "disappearance of Russia"

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Oct 2018, 3:00 am

[size=32]
    Moscow to respond to Mohammed bin Salman on the "disappearance of Russia"[/size]
    Moscow to respond to Mohammed bin Salman on the "disappearance of Russia" 5bb8db1495a597460f8b45da

Twilight News    

15 hours ago

The high-ranking Russian senator Sergei Kalashnikov said on Saturday that Saudi Crown Prince Prince Mohammed bin Salman's predictions about Russia's disappearance from the world oil market after 19 years are confusing.

"I do not know what these expectations were based on, especially since Russia has a large proportion of the proven oil reserves," Kalashnikov, vice-chairman of the Economic Committee of the Federation Council of the Russian Parliament, told Novosti.

Kalashnikov noted that the amount of oil deposits discovered is declining all over the world, but is replaced by other types of fuel, including rock oil.

The Russian senator said that oil extraction in Saudi Arabia is easier compared to Russia, explaining that the cost of production per barrel of oil is much lower in the Kingdom.

Kalashnikov stressed that "Saudi Arabia has good prospects, but the area of ​​oil has begun to decline," and expressed his conviction that these statements "will not affect in any way the status of the market for oil products at the moment."

The Saudi Crown Prince said in an interview with the US agency "Bloomberg" published Friday evening that Russia may disappear from the world oil market in 19 years.

"Oil demand will continue to rise by 2030 by more than 1% to 1.5% and perhaps even more, and some believe it will decline after 2030. But we believe that on the other hand we will see that a lot of Producers, for example, we believe that China will decline five years from today, and other countries will continue to disappear as oil producers, and after 19 years Russia will decline by 10 million barrels if it does not disappear completely. "

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/cfad7743-4238-441c-891a-09c2310142b2

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:56 am