Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alia Nassif accused the Director-General of Mines of expelling United Nations organizations "for sus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alia Nassif accused the Director-General of Mines of expelling United Nations organizations "for sus Empty Alia Nassif accused the Director-General of Mines of expelling United Nations organizations "for sus

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Nov 2018, 2:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alia Nassif accused the Director-General of Mines of expelling United Nations organizations "for suspicious purposes"
    (Independent) .. MP demanded a coalition of state law, high Nassif, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, "to curb corruption and arrogance," director general of mines in the Ministry of the Environment, "continued in failure and corruption and expelled the United Nations organizations supporting Iraq for suspicious purposes."
    Nassif said: "It has already revealed files of corruption and a serious administrative failure of the former Fayadh supported by political parties shared the money of this vicious and mysterious, which hid the doors of investigations integrity and the supervisory board for the privacy of its work and the influence of whales political money in support and sharing the huge money that generates them from corruption This file ".
    And strongly rejected "the decision of Fayadh last to cancel the mandate of the International Organization (IDM) to lift mines and ballistics operating in the liberated areas and cities of the south, because the disaster will be those areas that will deprive their humanitarian effort free of Iraq, but will cause the reluctance of UN organizations to cooperate with Iraq Because it is working with professional frameworks are not stable to the wishes of corrupt people who win the money of the country. "
    She said she would present to the public the details of what she called the "catastrophe".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:08 am