Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices rise in anticipation of OPEC-led output cuts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices rise in anticipation of OPEC-led output cuts Empty Oil prices rise in anticipation of OPEC-led output cuts

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Dec 2018, 1:43 am

Oil prices rise in anticipation of OPEC-led output cuts

Oil prices rise in anticipation of OPEC-led output cuts 11615

Oil prices rose on Tuesday to continue gains of the previous day amid expected supply cuts led by OPEC and Russia.
    US West Texas Intermediate crude futures at $ 53.33 a barrel were up 48 cents, or 0.7 percent, from their latest close at 0604 GMT.
    London Brent crude was up 51 cents, or 0.8 percent, at $ 62.20 a barrel.
    Both benchmark crude rose about 4 percent in the previous session after Washington and Beijing agreed to a truce in their trade war and said they would negotiate for 90 days before taking any new action.
    "It is likely that oil prices will gradually rise ... this week as investors expect OPEC to reduce supply," said Benjamin Lo of Phillips Futures brokerage in Singapore, referring to OPEC and its ally Russia.
    The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) meets on December 6 at its General Secretariat in Vienna, Austria, to decide on a joint production policy. OPEC will also discuss policy with the giant non-member producer Russia.
    "We expect OPEC to agree to cut production in Vienna next Thursday," Goldman Sachs said in a note to customers.
    "Reducing OPEC and Russia production by 1.3 million barrels per day would be necessary to reverse the huge non-seasonal increase in stockpiles," the bank said.
    He said he expected OPEC-Russia curtailment efforts to push Brent crude prices "above mid-$ 60 a barrel."
    http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14605

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:02 am