Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US Senate is considering a resolution denouncing the Saudi Crown Prince

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US Senate is considering a resolution denouncing the Saudi Crown Prince Empty The US Senate is considering a resolution denouncing the Saudi Crown Prince

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Dec 2018, 2:15 am

The US Senate is considering a resolution denouncing the Saudi Crown Prince 5c108779d43750d62a8b4568-660x330
    The US Senate is considering a resolution denouncing the Saudi Crown Prince
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Sen. Bob Corker, the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said he would present a joint resolution denouncing Saudi Arabia's Prince Mohammad bin Salman for Khashoggi's death.
    Korker said he believed the council could approve the decision, noting that majority leader Mitch McConnell was among the participants.
    "We hope to vote very strongly on a resolution denouncing the Crown Prince," the Democratic senator said.
    If the House of Representatives also approves this resolution, it will be sent to the White House for Trump to sign or reject.
    The content of this decision has yet to be published and it is not clear whether it will lead to a specific punishment against the Saudi crown prince or the kingdom, rather than just a statement of condemnation. However, Korker said the decision is very similar to a decision made last week by Sen. Lindsey Graham, Of Republicans and Democrats, condemned the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
    "The Senate is very confident that the Crown Prince is an accomplice in his killing."
    The deputies of Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, could not be reached for comment on whether the council intended to vote on the measure if passed by the Senate, Reuters reported.
    Separately, a senior aide to the House of Representatives said CIA director Gina Haskell would brief council leaders and heads of national security committees on the situation on Khashoggi's case in a closed session on Wednesday.
    It is important to note that Trump must sign the joint decisions of the Congress and have the power of law.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:00 am