Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

leaders to discuss the number of foreign forces and their locations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces -     leaders to discuss the number of foreign forces and their locations Empty leaders to discuss the number of foreign forces and their locations

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jan 2019, 2:44 am

leaders to discuss the number of foreign forces and their locations

Saturday 12 January

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

confirmed the Security and Defense Committee member of the Parliamentary Adnan Faihan Saturday, his committee 's determination to host security leaders during the coming period to clarify many of them and the whereabouts and duties of the existing classes of foreign troops on Iraqi territory. 

He said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The parliament is working intensively to activate the law not to allow the presence of foreign forces combat within the territory of Iraq, except with the approval of Parliament and according to the need of Iraq ," explaining that "his committee sent a request to the Office of the Commander-in- Chief of the armed forces to host security leaders during the period In the near future to take a clear picture of them on the number of foreign troops and their types and the quality of their work are advisory forces or logistics or other, in addition to where they are located accurately.

"Training forces and advisers are categories that we can allow to be present on our territory and according to the actual need," he said, adding that "the presence of any foreign combat forces is absolutely not allowed without the approval of the House of Representatives , Which has not happened since the exit of the occupation forces in 2011 until the moment. " 

A member of the Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary Karim Aliawi confirmed, Tuesday (January 8, 2019), there is a tendency within the parliament to issue a binding decision to remove US troops stationed on Iraqi territory "illegally".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:40 am