Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: The American side is looking for outlets to bring troops and a farewell to A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security: The American side is looking for outlets to bring troops and a farewell to A Empty Parliamentary Security: The American side is looking for outlets to bring troops and a farewell to A

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Jan 2019, 2:11 am

Parliamentary Security: The American side is looking for outlets to bring troops and a farewell to Anbar

08:35 - 16/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary, Karim Aliwi, on Wednesday, that US forces are conducting attempts to search for ways and outlets to enter the troops after the withdrawal from Syria in addition to the totals of the Ansar to Anbar.
    "The American forces are searching the western region and trying to find out what the army and the popular crowd of forces, weapons and equipment are in addition to the areas and points of their concentration and number in order to implement a plan to withdraw its troops from Syria towards Iraq," Aliawi said in a statement.
    He added that "the reconnaissance plan came in order to search for ways and means through which US forces would pass after withdrawing from Syria, especially as America understands that Iraq, especially the resistance factions, is opposed to the return of its troops to Iraq."
    "The American reconnaissance plan is aimed at finding safe corridors to bring a preacher to Iraq from Syria to use it to disrupt the security situation in the country," he said. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:35 am