Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US court asks Syria to pay $ 300 million to a press family

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US court asks Syria to pay $ 300 million to a press family Empty US court asks Syria to pay $ 300 million to a press family

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Feb 2019, 1:45 am

US court asks Syria to pay $ 300 million to a press family
    US court asks Syria to pay $ 300 million to a press family Irq_1724286079_1549003848
    A US court has announced that the Syrian government is responsible for the death of American journalist Mary Colvin, and has ordered her to pay more than $ 300 million to her family as compensation.
    According to the website "Russia Today", "Marie Colvin and the French photographer Remi Ochlik died in 2012, during the bombing of the city of Homs In July 2016, the Colvin family filed a lawsuit in Washington against the Syrian government, accusing the authorities of the murder of a journalist.
    According to the lawsuit, "the authorities bombed the broadcasting studio where Kolvin and other journalists were living."
    Judge Amy Berman Jackson ruled that "Colvin was deliberately chosen as a target for an artillery strike."
    The judge's decision states that "the usual compensation for relatives of victims is doubled to $ 302 million because of the nature of Colvin's death, as well as other case law."
    Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said earlier that Marie Colvin had arrived in the country illegally, and her death was a coincidence. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=113160

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:33 am