Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel intends to convince the United Nations of a matter pertaining to Hezbollah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel intends to convince the United Nations of a matter pertaining to Hezbollah Empty Israel intends to convince the United Nations of a matter pertaining to Hezbollah

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Feb 2019, 1:57 am

[size=32]
    Israel intends to convince the United Nations of a matter pertaining to Hezbollah[/size]
     Israel intends to convince the United Nations of a matter pertaining to Hezbollah Hizballah

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Israeli Foreign Minister, Israel Katz, welcomed the British decision to include Hezbollah's political wing on the terrorism list.

"There is no difference between Hezbollah Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah and the terrorists who carry out subversive activities in favor of Hezbollah and under the direction of Iran against Israel and the Arab regimes throughout the Middle East," Katz said in a statement released today.

Kats said he would meet in New York next week with UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterich. "I intend to convince him during this visit to take a similar step," he said.

Katz also renewed Tel Aviv's call for the European Union to follow Britain's example against Hezbollah.

Earlier in the day, British Home Secretary Sajid Javed announced his decision to include Hezbollah's political wing on the list of banned terrorist organizations in the UK because of the party's ongoing attempts to undermine the fragile situation in the region.

If the British parliament approves this initiative, any accused of belonging to or supporting Hezbollah will face up to 10 years' imprisonment.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/b1c01122-b87a-409a-ad7f-4d4f22d9c028

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:46 am