Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Aramco meets to approve SABIC deal plan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Aramco meets to approve SABIC deal plan Empty Saudi Aramco meets to approve SABIC deal plan

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Mar 2019, 6:43 am

Saudi Aramco meets to approve SABIC deal plan

Saudi Aramco meets to approve SABIC deal plan 13551

Saudi Aramco's board of directors will meet this week in the kingdom, where it will approve a bond issuance plan that is likely to contribute to financing a possible acquisition of a strategic stake in Saudi Basic Industries Corp (SABIC), industry sources said. 
    Saudi Energy Minister Khalid Al-Falaj said Aramco, the world's largest oil producer, plans to launch its first international bond in the second quarter of 2019 and is likely to be worth $ 10 billion. 
    Two sources familiar with the issue said the company's representatives were expected to meet with fixed-income investors in a "bond tour" in April. 
    The deal is expected to include the full or near-full acquisition of SABIC's 70 percent stake in the Public Investment Fund, the country's sovereign wealth fund. This means that the deal is worth about $ 70 billion, although the acquisition price has not yet been announced.
    Aramco's board of directors will meet on Monday and approve the company's financial results, which are likely to include the bond prospectus along with its oil and gas reserves, sources said. 
    "The board will approve the bonds. (Deal) SABIC is advancing but any deal of this size takes time. 

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15730

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:12 am