Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
chouchou
mochasmom
Wheelman
Rocky
8 posters

Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories - Page 2 Empty Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Apr 2019, 9:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories
    18/04/2019 

font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) launched a branch of the Basra branch on Thursday to develop a window from the issue division to provide small groups of 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars. The head of the Central Bank of Iraq Branch of Basra in a press statement briefed by the "Covenant News" , said that in view of the small groups of the Iraqi currency traded in the markets, the Iraqi Central Bank branch in Basra sought to provide these quantities for the purpose of facilitating the deal between a single trader And the citizen. He stressed that the provision of cash from all groups will facilitate the sale and purchase between citizens and owners of shops.
    Al-Fahd added that the distribution of small categories through bank withdrawals, which are delivered to citizens through personal accounts and salaries will revive the local market and will be in the interest of the national economy and turnover of the wheel of monetary movement.
    It is noteworthy that small groups have been implemented from the market significantly recently, and this gesture re-ease of dealing between citizens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories - Page 2 Empty Re: Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories

Post by mochasmom Fri 19 Apr 2019, 8:53 am

You dont think they are going to spill the beans in an article do you
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories - Page 2 Empty Re: Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories

Post by weslin3 Fri 19 Apr 2019, 2:50 pm

azareus wrote:I dont think we are that close as people think
    To each his own.... I go on the high road... Probably may be stupid but I like it. If I was on the low road probably would have fed my dinar to the goats. flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:40 am