Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatah: No one knows the Kurdish oil exports through Turkish Ceyhan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatah: No one knows the Kurdish oil exports through Turkish Ceyhan Empty Fatah: No one knows the Kurdish oil exports through Turkish Ceyhan

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jun 2019 - 4:13

Fatah: No one knows the Kurdish oil exports through Turkish Ceyhan

18:09 - 25/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    Al-Fateh accused the Kurdistan region of exporting oil outside the agreements with the center and in large quantities through the Turkish port of Ceyhan, noting that the central government does not know the quantities exported.
    "The law of the budget of 2019 identified the region in quantities of oil issued by law and the delivery of imports to the central government."
    He added that "the region hit the budget is the same as previous years," noting that "the region is currently issuing large quantities outside the agreement through the Ceyhan pipeline, according to information received by parliament."
    He explained that "the central government is not aware of the quantities of oil exported by Kurdistan for the absence of government control over the Turkish port of Ceyhan."
    The parliamentary energy commission accused on Monday the Kurdistan region of manipulating the oil meters and not to adopt transparency in oil exports, indicating that Kurdistan prevents any government delegation or parliamentarian from Baghdad to access the export meters in the region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 11:38