Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra police: 80% of drugs enter through Iranian ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra police: 80% of drugs enter through Iranian ports Empty Basra police: 80% of drugs enter through Iranian ports

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Aug 2019 - 5:03

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Basra police: 80% of drugs enter through Iranian ports[/size]

[size=45]Basra police chief revealed on Saturday that 80% of narcotic substances enter Iraq through Iranian ports, while the Human Rights Commission in Iraq warned of the worsening of the phenomenon of drugs in society.
    [size=45]Basra police chief Rashid Fuleih said in a press statement that "80% of the drugs that spread in the Iraqi markets enter from Iran through Iranian smugglers with links to Iraqi traders."[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, said member of the Commission Fadhil al-Azzawi, in a press statement that "the past three years has witnessed a remarkable expansion in the phenomenon of drug abuse and trafficking," noting that "most types of drugs recently entered the Iraqi market after the rolling of which only two types are opium and hashish."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Azzawi explained that "the Iraqi prisons include more than 7 thousand convicted and arrested in cases of drug abuse and trade, including 125 women," pointing to the "lack of separation between drug dealers and users, which poses a risk of creating drug dealers in the future."[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 11:36