Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commerce issued a guiding pamphlet for the ratification of trade documents

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commerce issued a guiding pamphlet for the ratification of trade documents  Empty Commerce issued a guiding pamphlet for the ratification of trade documents

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Apr 2014, 7:07 am

Commerce issued a guiding pamphlet for the ratification of trade documents

2014-04-24 BAGHDAD / JD / .. Ministry of Commerce announced to issue booklet contains instructions heuristic ratification of business documents among noted that this pamphlet will be subject to change and update as required by the work.

The ministry said in a statement received / JD / copy of it: Studies Department issued a translation of the Department of Foreign Economic Relations, Ministry of Commerce pamphlet indicative of Iraq's commercial attache offices operating abroad includes instruction ratification of business documents.

The Director General of the Department of Foreign Economic Relations and the supervisor of the preparation of this pamphlet Hashim Mohammed Hatem: This pamphlet contained the details of the mechanisms of the ratification of the certificates of origin and lists commercial by commercial attach?, and Ajerouat ratification in countries where or no diplomatic representation.

And that the pamphlet also contained the powers of the Minister of Commerce in the ratification of the certificates of origin and lists commercial and approval of the exemptions about them, as well as authentication mechanisms on goods originating in the Arab and foreign, and what cases the ratification of the goods, controls and certification fee.

He noted the ministry's statement that this pamphlet will be subject to change and update as required by work and updated versions will be released in the event of changes to those instructions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:48 am