Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gulf Union announces receipt of a request from his Iraqi counterpart to host the "Gulf 25"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gulf Union announces receipt of a request from his Iraqi counterpart to host the "Gulf 25" Empty Gulf Union announces receipt of a request from his Iraqi counterpart to host the "Gulf 25"

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Oct 2019, 7:16 am

[size=35][size=35]Gulf Union announces receipt of a request from his Iraqi counterpart to host the "Gulf 25"[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sport

2019-10-23 | 07:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=18]The Gulf Football Association (FFA) announced on Wednesday that it has received a request from its Iraqi counterpart to host the Gulf Cup "Gulf 25".

Earlier on Wednesday, the Gulf Federation withdrew the draw for the "Gulf 24" championship, which will be held in the Qatari capital Doha for the period from November 27 to December 9 next.

"There is a request from the Iraqi Football Federation to host the Gulf of 25," Jassem al-Shukaili, vice-president of the Arab Gulf Cup, said in a statement carried by the official Iraqi Football Association website.

"The Iraqi request will be considered during the General Assembly, which is held on the sidelines of the Gulf 24."
    [/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:52 am