Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Economist: failure to approve the budget to prevent Iraqi families to enjoy the riches of the countr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: failure to approve the budget to prevent Iraqi families to enjoy the riches of the countr Empty Economist: failure to approve the budget to prevent Iraqi families to enjoy the riches of the countr

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Aug 2014, 2:38 pm

Economist: failure to approve the budget to prevent Iraqi families to enjoy the riches of the country

BAGHDAD / obelisk: said Dean of the Institute of economic reform, Dr. Kamal Al-Basri, on Friday, that the failure to approve the budget in 2014 cause to punish Iraqi families and prevent them from enjoying economic growth and take advantage of the wealth of the country.
    He said the visual in a press statement seen by "obelisk" The general budget linked to several areas of the most important events of economic growth and development for all citizens, which can show its effects on the enjoyment of Iraqi families a sense of well-being offered by the service projects or economic development projects or investment. "
    He added that "the failure to approve the budget in 2014 means depriving the Iraqi families of the aspects of economic developments that were are stated in the budget as projects of educational services or social and other flowing therefore in the interest of economic growth associated with the welfare of the citizen and the economic stability and benefit from the bounties of his country", adding that "the lack of approving the budget caused by punishing the Iraqi families that have not benefited from the projects that its campaign budget. "
    The House of Representatives had previously failed to approve the 2014 budget, and he repeated several times to the Council of Ministers to make adjustments, but the session ended and it was decided to postpone the current session, which in turn forwarded to the government to make amendments to them in preparation for approval.
    And beyond the budget of 2014 filed by the Council of Ministers for a 145 billion dollar deficit of nearly 35 billion dollars calculates the price of a barrel of oil to $ 90 and the export of 2.9 million barrels per day.
    According to economic reports that Iraq and after the control of the organization Daash terrorist on the provinces of Nineveh, Salahuddin and some regions in Kirkuk, Diyala and Anbar bought weapons and military equipment and ammunition worth 120 billion dollars, in addition to the costs of adapting the recruits for war Daash and the costs of subsidy and help displaced in Kurdistan and the rest of the provinces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economist: failure to approve the budget to prevent Iraqi families to enjoy the riches of the countr Empty Re: Economist: failure to approve the budget to prevent Iraqi families to enjoy the riches of the countr

Post by Guest Fri 29 Aug 2014, 4:51 pm

This is one long pipe, I don't know if I'm looking down it or feeling it from the other end.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Economist: failure to approve the budget to prevent Iraqi families to enjoy the riches of the countr Empty Re: Economist: failure to approve the budget to prevent Iraqi families to enjoy the riches of the countr

Post by mochasmom Fri 29 Aug 2014, 6:00 pm

They'll get r done
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 29 Aug 2014, 9:03 pm

jackolantern wrote:This is one long pipe, I don't know if I'm looking down it or feeling it from the other end.
    I FEEL you as this budget is a wanna see to see what is in it all around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:45 am