Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

ustice Announces prepared lists covered by amnesty and submitted to the Prime Minister for approval

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ustice Announces prepared lists covered by amnesty and submitted to the Prime Minister for approval Empty ustice Announces prepared lists covered by amnesty and submitted to the Prime Minister for approval

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Sep 2014, 6:30 am

ustice Announces prepared lists covered by amnesty and submitted to the Prime Minister for approval

31/08/2014 14:30

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: Ministry of Justice announced, Sunday, for the preparation of a list of names of prisoners covered by the amnesty private and submission to the Office of the Prime Minister for approval.
    He said the ministry spokesman Haidar al-Saadi said in a statement received "tomorrow Press", "The Committees upper and chock in the ministry, which oversee the implementation of the Cabinet decision to pardon the private and No. (321) for the year 2014, the Bacherta prepare lists included the names (1063) inmates in the prisons of the Ministry including them in the decision to pardon after approval by the prime minister on the decree. "
    He added that "the Main Committee in the Iraqi Corrections Service audited the names submitted by the sub-committees of the relevant sections of reform and identify your pardon covered by the decision and the completion of their files and submit them to the general supervision of the Commission.
    Referred to as the General Amnesty Law is one of the outstanding problems that have been strained between some political blocs, which sees some of them that most of the prisoners of the innocent, while others assert that the law Satej another chance for criminals to tamper with the crime.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:46 am