Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+11
duck2000
GWT54
kingsranch
wciappetta
CITEX
bugaha
Mheat1
Neno
fonz1951
cajunmama
Rocky
15 posters

Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al Bajari

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al Bajari - Page 2 Empty Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al Bajari

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Oct 2014, 5:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al Bajari

A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari.

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari, confirmed on Wednesday that the initiative to revalue and delete zeros from the Iraqi Dinar is ready for implementation by the Central Bank although it will be delayed by five years given the political and security situation of Iraq.

In an interview with IraqiNews.com al-Bajari said “The policy to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is ready to be executed by the Central Bank, however, its implementation will be delayed by 5 years on the basis of the extreme security and political situation of the country.”

Al-Bajari said that the head of the Central Bank of Iraq had previously said that this policy from parliament was accepted and that the zeros will be deleted from the Iraqi currency in the next 5[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...ys-central-bank

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    kingsranch
    kingsranch
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al Bajari - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al Bajari

Post by kingsranch Thu 30 Oct 2014, 7:03 pm

Thanks Ward!! You the man I like the way you think.    study
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al Bajari - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al Bajari

Post by GWT54 Thu 30 Oct 2014, 7:12 pm

Ward, you do a good job keeping everyone grounded. Well except old Jacko !!! LOL
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Thu 30 Oct 2014, 10:19 pm

or U812... lol going to be rich we are ya!!
    beverly508
    beverly508
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by beverly508 Fri 31 Oct 2014, 3:16 am

:bighug:wonderful!!!
    beverly508
    beverly508
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by beverly508 Fri 31 Oct 2014, 3:17 am

sorry, got so excited       bighug
    Parmont
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Parmont Fri 31 Oct 2014, 5:08 pm

I don't want this delayed for five years, but I am wishing for a bit of a delay... at least until that cheating s.o.b. I was married to signs off on my Dinar and other things.  Then it can revalue... and he can suck wind!  Sorry... frustrated and... crazy
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Fri 31 Oct 2014, 7:55 pm

Parmont wrote:I don't want this delayed for five years, but I am wishing for a bit of a delay... at least until that cheating s.o.b. I was married to signs off on my Dinar and other things.  Then it can revalue... and he can suck wind!  Sorry... frustrated and... crazy
    Lol...(that was funny Parmont) few people I feel that way about Myself!! lol Hang in there  ;)  it always gets better!!  hi
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Fri 31 Oct 2014, 9:30 pm

[img(600px,600px)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 01 Nov 2014, 10:23 pm

Parmont wrote:I don't want this delayed for five years, but I am wishing for a bit of a delay... at least until that cheating s.o.b. I was married to signs off on my Dinar and other things.  Then it can revalue... and he can suck wind!  Sorry... frustrated and... crazy
    Oh Lord... Your thinking... ;)
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun 09 Nov 2014, 5:10 pm

Who is the "jack off"?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:37 am