Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance calls for the International Monetary Fund to reduce prices imposed on investment projects

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Finance calls for the International Monetary Fund to reduce prices imposed on investment projects  Empty Finance calls for the International Monetary Fund to reduce prices imposed on investment projects

Post by day dreamer Mon 20 Apr 2015, 7:32 am

Finance calls for the International Monetary Fund to reduce prices imposed on investment projects

[ltr] 2015/4/20 8:49 •[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where]
    The delegation called on the Ministry of Finance during his talks with a number of affiliated to the International Monetary Fund financial institutions [IMF], to reduce prices imposed on investment projects, so as to assist in private sector development.

According to a ministry statement on Monday, the agency received all of Iraq [where], a copy of "The minister, Hoshyar Zebari, and the delegation of the Ministry held yesterday, technical meetings with the Multilateral Investment Guarantee institutions [MIGA] of the Fund."

He added, "Zebari said during a meeting with the Executive President and Vice President Kil Ko Honda, and FAO experts, the importance of the institution of the guarantees for future projects in Iraq and lower prices imposed on investment projects in Iraq to help it develop and encourage the private sector."

The statement said that "the delegation later held a meeting with the Executive Director and Vice President of the International Finance Corporation [IFC], which provides support for private investors to complete their projects in the country." 

He noted that "Zebari students visited a number of the institution's staff in Iraq, and support for Iraq to organize religious tourism operation in the field of infrastructure and facilities, religious visits" .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:21 am