Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High-ranking delegation from the World Bank to Baghdad to meet the budget deficit

dizzydee
    dizzydee

High-ranking delegation from the World Bank to Baghdad to meet the budget deficit Empty High-ranking delegation from the World Bank to Baghdad to meet the budget deficit

Post by dizzydee Sat 02 May 2015, 8:54 pm

May 2, 2015

High-ranking delegation from the World Bank to Baghdad to meet the budget deficit

World Bank Plans in the Middle East and North Africa increase its investments in the region in the coming years to help countries deal with the political turmoil that make up the pressure on the local economies.

A senior source in the bank's / scales News / that "a senior delegation from the bank will visit Iraq this week to discuss with Iraqi officials ways to help them cope with the budget caused by the decline in oil revenue deficit.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said "Iraq affected the price of oil down because a main source, adding that the delegation would discuss with Iraqi officials to help the Iraqi government to Saad budget deficit.

This "financial Iraq have been hit hard by the drop in oil prices, at a time when the government is facing a rise in military spending because of the war waged by terrorists to organize Daash" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:22 am