Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Here’s How Ted Cruz Handled Interviewer’s Question About Ben Carson’s Statement on Idea of Muslim Pr

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Here’s How Ted Cruz Handled Interviewer’s Question About Ben Carson’s Statement on Idea of Muslim Pr Empty Here’s How Ted Cruz Handled Interviewer’s Question About Ben Carson’s Statement on Idea of Muslim Pr

Post by day dreamer Mon 21 Sep 2015, 4:11 pm

Here’s How Ted Cruz Handled Interviewer’s Question About Ben Carson’s Statement on Idea of Muslim President
    Sep. 21, 2015 8:53am Jason Howerton

[*]

Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) declined to support Ben Carson’s recent claim that he would not “advocate” for a Muslim president, instead citing the U.S. Constitution.

Here’s How Ted Cruz Handled Interviewer’s Question About Ben Carson’s Statement on Idea of Muslim Pr 600x4206
    (AP Photo, J. Scott Applewhite, File)

“You know, the Constitution specifies there shall be no religious test for public office and I am a constitutionalist,” Cruz said during an interview on Iowa public television on Sunday.
    The Texas Republican also seemed disinterested in debating the faith of President Barack Obama, which again became a topic of conversation after a man accused the president of being a Muslim at a Donald Trump rally.
    “The president’s faith is between him and God,” Cruz said. “What I’m going to focus on is his public policy record.”
    When asked about the potential of thousands of refugees settling in the U.S., Cruz said Muslim refugees could pose a terrorist threat.
    He added that “Christians are a very different circumstance because Christians are being persecuted, they are being persecuted directly for their faith and the Obama administration has abandoned Middle East Christians.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/21/heres-how-ted-cruz-handled-interviewers-question-about-ben-carsons-statement-on-idea-of-muslim-president/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:33 am