Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

US Breakup Becoming More Mainstream - WOW, TEXAS

Lobo

US Breakup Becoming More Mainstream - WOW, TEXAS

Post by Lobo on Sun 15 May 2016, 4:00 pm

At the Texas Republican Convention, state delegates met and had a heated debate over the question of seceding from the United States. Yes, you read correctly. What began as grass roots movement made it all the way to the top. The Republican state convention eventually struck a resolution from being added to the party’s platform that endorsed the once wild idea of a referendum for Texans to vote to secede from the United States. Many have been surprised that this once grassroots movement is becoming mainstream. Our computer model projects that eventually the USA will break into regions as power devolves back to where it was usurped – to state rights. The growing level on tension with federal taxation, Obamacare, and the banks holding the nose around the neck of Washington will combine to force the ultimate breakup of the USA. This is the first time we have seen this rise to a level that is more than just banter on in bars and street corners.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/basic-concepts/us-breakup-becoming-more-mainstream/

Diamond
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Re: US Breakup Becoming More Mainstream - WOW, TEXAS

Post by Diamond on Sun 15 May 2016, 5:36 pm

an I cant wait for it to happen banna3 banna3 banna3

Diamond
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Re: US Breakup Becoming More Mainstream - WOW, TEXAS

Post by Diamond on Sun 15 May 2016, 5:38 pm

thanks for the article lobo hi