Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri raise the special meeting and to express their willingness to hold another emergency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri raise the special meeting and to express their willingness to hold another emergency Empty Jubouri raise the special meeting and to express their willingness to hold another emergency

Post by Rocky Tue May 31, 2016 10:35 am

Jubouri raise the special meeting and to express their willingness to hold another emergency

Author: HH, SSJ
    Editor: HH
    31/05/2016 15:16

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Lift House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, Tuesday, special meeting to the next legislative term, which begins in early July, while the Parliament expressed readiness to hold an emergency session in the event of a request for holding them.

A parliamentary source said in an interview with the beginning of the (long-Presse), "The House Speaker Salim al-lift, this afternoon, special meeting, which was attended by a number of objectors House of Representatives to be held during the next legislative term."

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "al-Jubouri, expressed the readiness of Parliament to convene an emergency session if requested by the piece." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am