Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles)

Post by Lobo Tue 28 Jun 2016, 6:56 pm

Pieces of opal discovered in a meteorite found in Antarctica
    Posted: 28 Jun 2016 04:27 PM PDT
    Pieces of opal have been discovered in a meteorite found in Antarctica, a team of planetary scientists, led by Professor Hilary Downes of Birkbeck College London announced, at the National Astronomy Meeting in Nottingham on June 27, 2016. The discovery demonstrates...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=0zTnoWEgFUY:Y3R5dT4fr2E:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=0zTnoWEgFUY:Y3R5dT4fr2E:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=0zTnoWEgFUY:Y3R5dT4fr2E:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) 0zTnoWEgFUY?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Volcanic tremor amplitude rising, Mount Etna
    Posted: 28 Jun 2016 03:26 PM PDT
    Over the past couple of days, the seismic activity under Italy's Mount Etna is rising. There is no visible activity at the summit, however, the current situation suggests we might see it in the near future. After May 2016 eruptions, things have been calm at...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=zUWdw6688Yk:aYuehSdJgEo:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=zUWdw6688Yk:aYuehSdJgEo:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=zUWdw6688Yk:aYuehSdJgEo:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) ZUWdw6688Yk?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    A Sea of Charge: Oceanic microstructures
    Posted: 28 Jun 2016 02:39 PM PDT
    Seawater is not very exciting when you look at it. It is, presumably, just water with salt and other minerals. To most of the denizens of Earth’s oceans, the sea is something quite different, a web of gel. According to an article from New Scientist magazine,...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=WyhC-3xIEGA:NvJbQAP6KYE:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=WyhC-3xIEGA:NvJbQAP6KYE:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=WyhC-3xIEGA:NvJbQAP6KYE:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) WyhC-3xIEGA?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Meteorite hits a house in Thailand
    Posted: 28 Jun 2016 11:24 AM PDT
    According to the Bangkok Post, a mysterious rock, believed to be a meteorite, crashed through the roof of a house in Phitsanulok's Muang district on Tuesday, June 28, 2016. An initial investigation concluded the object could very likely be a meteorite. Nobody...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=uYtUoZgIjII:zzRhB03sN9E:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=uYtUoZgIjII:zzRhB03sN9E:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=uYtUoZgIjII:zzRhB03sN9E:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) UYtUoZgIjII?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Erskine fire California's most destructive this year, fire potential expanding to Sierras and central coast
    Posted: 28 Jun 2016 09:35 AM PDT
    The "Erskine fire" started on June 23, 2016, northeast of Bakersfield, California due to a yet-unknown cause. By June 27th, it grew into the state's largest and most destructive wildfire this year. As the summer progresses, above-normal fire potential...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=6raRuJeNsqA:UxrMp3MJB-c:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=6raRuJeNsqA:UxrMp3MJB-c:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=6raRuJeNsqA:UxrMp3MJB-c:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) 6raRuJeNsqA?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Intense thunderstorm wreaks havoc across Croatia: 50.2 mm (2 inches) of rain in just 30 minutes
    Posted: 28 Jun 2016 05:46 AM PDT
    A powerful thunderstorm has formed over central Croatia on June 27, 2016, wreaking havoc across parts of central and eastern Croatia, northeastern Bosnia and Herzegovina, and northwestern Serbia. The storm produced very strong winds, heavy rain, and large...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=JEHWUb_vsQw:DPBRL5aQtMA:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=JEHWUb_vsQw:DPBRL5aQtMA:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=JEHWUb_vsQw:DPBRL5aQtMA:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) JEHWUb_vsQw?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:38 am