Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Liberals: ready for an alliance with any party for the overthrow of the three presidencies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Liberals: ready for an alliance with any party for the overthrow of the three presidencies Empty Liberals: ready for an alliance with any party for the overthrow of the three presidencies

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jun 2016, 9:07 am

[size=30]Liberals: ready for an alliance with any party for the overthrow of the three presidencies[/size]
    29/06/2016 04:08 | Number of Views: 116
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Agencies
    It announced the Liberal bloc in Parliament, on Wednesday, ready for an alliance with any political party for the overthrow of the three presidencies of Representatives with the exception of the front of the protesters, as pointed out that attend the meetings of the House of Representatives will be accompanied by a vote on the ministerial cabin.
    She bloc member Zainab al-Taie in a press statement that "the presence of deputies of the Sadrist movement will be accompanied by a vote on the ministerial cabin, and the dismissal of ministers both cases, in addition to those with special grades and general managers," indicating that "mass refused to attend the parliament session overall, which called her chairman Salim al-Jubouri over the past month. "
    She added that "the parliamentary Liberals will offer a new reformist projects during the resumption of the parliamentary hearings includes addressing the problems of the current political process," declared "ready block free for an alliance with any party has a sufficient number for the dismissal of the three presidencies, with the exception of the reform front because it touted the state's third leader of a coalition state law, Nuri al-Maliki. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Liberals: ready for an alliance with any party for the overthrow of the three presidencies Empty Re: Liberals: ready for an alliance with any party for the overthrow of the three presidencies

Post by wciappetta Wed 29 Jun 2016, 9:44 am

lol I'll bet they turn blue

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:56 am