Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Understanding Global Market Watch

Lobo
    Lobo

Understanding Global Market Watch Empty Understanding Global Market Watch

Post by Lobo Sat 14 Jan 2017, 9:05 am

Understanding Global Market Watch GMW-Page-2
    QUESTION: Good afternoon,
    I have a quick question regarding the GLOBAL MARKET WATCH. Are the results updated only at the end of each time period (day, week, month, quarter or year) or are they updated constantly throughout the time period?
    For example: I have noticed that the monthly trend on gold started January with a bearish comment and now it suddenly changed to “rally under way”.  Or does this mean that since January 12, 2107 the tone will be bullish (rally under way) for the next 30 days until February 12, 2017? Thank you in advance for your help in understanding how the Global Market Watch works.
    ANSWER: The Daily is based upon the end of each session. The Weekly to Yearly are progressive or dynamic. In other words, the comment it comes up with is based upon the data up to that point as if that level closed that instant. So a monthly will change as the month unfolds and as the month closes it is then fixed. So if gold closed that day, then the final comment for January would be as it appears. The “tone” would be bullish going into the next month at that instant. It does not indicate that it will be up for 30 days.
    Keep in mind this can change and you can make a high and suddenly it will then say it is a reaction or temp high. In this case, gold elected a Monthly Bullish at the end of December so this signaled we should see a bounce.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/training-tools/understanding-global-market-watch/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:39 pm