Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Stock Exchange is witnessing active liquidity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq Stock Exchange is witnessing active liquidity Empty Iraq Stock Exchange is witnessing active liquidity

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jan 2017, 2:06 pm

[size=32]
    Iraq Stock Exchange is witnessing active liquidity[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

Sunday, 15 January 2017

Twilight News / general index of the Stock Exchange of Iraq rose at the close of trading today , Sunday - the first sessions Alosbua- the support of the bank 's shares. 
    General index recorded a growth rate of 2.24%, reaching the level of 724.92 points, a winner towards 15.87 points, compared with a closing session Thursday. 
    And supporting the rise of the index performance of 24 stocks, 12 stocks including banking sector. 
    Issued shares the Secretary - estate rises by about 20%, followed by the civil Insurance by 10%, then the desert of public transport increased by 9.68%. 
    In contrast , the meeting witnessed only two stocks fell first, the production and marketing of meat by about 3.03%, then the Secretary - insurance by 1.1%. 
    And it stepped quantities today to 3 billion shares, compared with 960.2 million shares the previous session, as liquidity rose to 2.5 billion dinars , compared to 670.3 million dinars a session last Thursday. 
    Issued shares Bank of Kurdistan stable at 1.26 dinars, trading activity at all levels, the size of 957 million shares, and cash of 1.21 billion dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 1:01 am