Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Car bomb explosion east of Baghdad, 7 casualties

jedi17
    jedi17

Car bomb explosion east of Baghdad, 7 casualties Empty Car bomb explosion east of Baghdad, 7 casualties

Post by jedi17 Mon 23 Jan 2017, 1:16 pm

[size=39]Car bomb explosion east of Baghdad, 7 casualties[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Car bomb blast. File photo.

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) A police source revealed that a person was killed and six others were wounded in the explosion of a booby-trapped vehicle, east of Baghdad, Alsumaria News reported on Monday.
    The source said, “A booby-trapped vehicle, parked on the roadside in Talibiyah area exploded, today, killing one person and wounding six others.”
    “Security force imposed strict procedures in the area to prevent any further violations,” the source added on condition of anonymity.
    Earlier today, Federal Police arrested two members of the Islamic State while attempting to place an adhesive explosive device under the vehicle of a police officer in the area of Abu Gharib.

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 1:15 pm