Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the parliamentary agriculture calls for Maliki to intervene to speed up the payment of d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the parliamentary agriculture calls for Maliki to intervene to speed up the payment of d Empty A member of the parliamentary agriculture calls for Maliki to intervene to speed up the payment of d

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jul 2013, 3:58 pm

A member of the parliamentary agriculture calls for Maliki to intervene to speed up the payment of dues crops in Wasit

Monday, July 15, 2013 14:07

[Baghdad - where]

Student member of the Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture for Wasit province, Hadi al-Yasiri Monday, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to intervene to ambulance farmers in Wasit province, and pay dues of wheat and barley.

Yasiri said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, "we call on the prime minister personally intervene to aid farmers in Wasit by paying their dues for marketing wheat and barley by the Ministry of Trade and protracted three months."

He added that "there is no justification for this delay, where he was scheduled to give it within seven days, which led to harm big slide farmers".

The Agriculture Department Wasit province announced a marketing [114] tons of wheat and barley to the Ministry of Commerce stores, including the amounts of the crop affected by the floods. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 9:55 pm