Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secret Service investigating agent who wrote she wouldn't take 'a bullet' for Trump

Lobo
    Lobo

Secret Service investigating agent who wrote she wouldn't take 'a bullet' for Trump Empty Secret Service investigating agent who wrote she wouldn't take 'a bullet' for Trump

Post by Lobo Fri 27 Jan 2017, 3:18 pm

Secret Service investigating agent who wrote she wouldn't take 'a bullet' for Trump
    By Susan Crabtree (@susancrabtree) • 1/25/17 9:48 PM

The Secret Service is formally investigating the special agent who suggested on Facebook that she would rather endure "jail time" than take "a bullet" for President Trump.
    The Secret Service told the Washington Examiner that its Office of Professional Responsibility, or RES, its main internal ethics entity, is investigating the matter. Joseph Clancy, the director of the Secret Service, sent an email to all employees Wednesday night notifying them of the formal probe, and asking them for "patience while the RES conducts their investigation."
    "I want to sincerely thank you for all your hard work and dedication and ask that you remain focused on your mission," he wrote.
    The Washington Examiner on Tuesday first reported that Kerry O'Grady, the special agent in charge of the Secret Service's Denver office, had posted several derogatory Facebook posts about Trump over the course of seven months.
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/secret-service-investigating-agent-who-wrote-she-wouldnt-take-a-bullet-for-trump/article/2613004#!

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:09 pm