Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suhail emphasizes the need for the completion of the electoral law and holding the elections on time

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Suhail emphasizes the need for the completion of the electoral law and holding the elections on time Empty Suhail emphasizes the need for the completion of the electoral law and holding the elections on time

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 18 Jul 2013, 8:25 pm

Suhail emphasizes the need for the completion of the electoral law and holding the elections on time
    Thursday, July 18 / July 2013 16:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Search First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Qusay al-Suhail in a meeting with the Parliamentary Legal Committee a proposed election law.

A statement from the Information Office of the Deputy first received by the agency {Euphrates News} copy of it today that "Suhail with the Legal Committee discussed the proposed law on the upcoming parliamentary elections and the differences views around him and the possibility of reaching an agreement on the proposals."

Suhail noted "the importance of the adoption of this law as organizing the upcoming parliamentary elections," stressing at the same time "the need to be finished by this law and parliamentary elections on schedule."

On the other hand Suhail discussed with the Finance Committee a number of laws that relate to the work of the Commission and especially the general budget and the need to prepare them in a way that ensures benefit from them in a timely manner. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:20 am