Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Speaker: We are committed to holding the elections on time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Speaker: We are committed to holding the elections on time Empty Speaker: We are committed to holding the elections on time

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jan 2018, 1:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Speaker: We are committed to holding the elections on time

Baghdad / Range 

Speaker of the Parliament Salim al-Jubouri that the House of Representatives is working to amend the election law and to create the necessary procedures for the establishment of elections within the constitutional timing. 
    Al-Jabbouri's office said in a statement received by Al-Mada that the latter had "received the Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General in Iraq, Jan Kubic," pointing out that "the meeting reviewed the latest developments in the political, security and humanitarian situation." 
    "The President of the House of Representatives stressed the" need for continued international support for Iraq, especially relief of displaced persons and work on the reconstruction of liberated areas and the return of displaced people as soon as possible, "adding that" Iraq looks forward to a larger role by the United Nations to support the reconstruction of cities affected by terrorist operations During the control of the organization calling the terrorist. "
    "The House of Representatives is working to amend the election law and to prepare all the necessary measures for the establishment of elections within the constitutional timing to ensure the rights of all." 
    For his part, Kubic said that "the United Nations and with the assistance of international organizations seeks to provide all means of aid and relief for the displaced and work to return them to their areas in coordination with the relevant authorities."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:48 pm