Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: We are committed to holding the elections on time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: We are committed to holding the elections on time Empty Abadi: We are committed to holding the elections on time

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Abadi: We are committed to holding the elections on time

 Baghdad / Range 

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Tuesday reiterated his government's commitment to hold elections on time. As he announced his refusal to hold reconciliation projects outside the country, he called on the Kurdistan Regional Government to submit "real" lists of its employees with the aim of paying their salaries overdue months ago.
    "The Commission confirmed its readiness to hold parliamentary elections and provincial elections in one day," the prime minister said during the weekly conference, which was followed by the (extent) yesterday, "stressing the government's commitment to hold the elections on time." 
    And on the commitment of the federal government to pay the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region, said Abbadi that "the federal government did not see any final account of Kirkuk oil exports," noting that "the revenues of oil exports from the Kurdistan region cover the salaries of employees." 
    Abadi called on the government of Erbil to cooperate with the Iraqi government in "the preparation of lists in real numbers of employees in Kurdistan," noting that "the region alleges the presence of employees with a proportion of half the number of state employees." 
    In the same context, the Prime Minister that "
    In another context, Abadi refused to adopt the mission of the United Nations "reconciliation projects outside Iraq," calling on them to "abide by the laws of the Iraqi state."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:03 am