Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bgdadion resort shopping to escape the booby-mail

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bgdadion resort shopping to escape the booby-mail Empty Bgdadion resort shopping to escape the booby-mail

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Feb 2017, 1:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Bgdadion resort shopping to escape the booby-mail

 BAGHDAD / Saja Hashim 

 commercial and medical centers interact with its client online
     social sites attractive to graduates to display their handcrafts

Spread in a recent e - shopping phenomenon dramatically, so it seemed a lot of people rely on this type of shopping to meet most of their needs for the diversity of the material presented and offered by companies, while experiencing groups and pages Facebook own buying and selling and servicing widening even greater some of them offer free consultations that were in the area of health, education, real estate, technology and others. 
    Young Zainab Hussein , who has set up a special page in collaboration with her girlfriends, for the sale of manufactured goods manually , or what is known as ((Hand Made, says , "After two years of graduating from college can not find jobs , government, and because I have a hobby of re - manufacturing of some of the substances found in the home came the idea of creating a page on Facebook and work through it, "she said , adding," today everyone has Internet services and everyone has a smart phone through which they can fill his time things the development of skills and occupy his time things 
     useful. " 
    in terms of obstacles to work in the electronic world and how to deal with virtual customers say Hussein , said "there is no a lot of obstacles and on the contrary , whenever the product is best commodity increased trust between the customer and the owner of the goods." is 
    not limited to electronic shopping simple materials and manufactured by hand, but there is a special for the sale of real estate or leasing large pages as well as pieces of furniture and cars. 
    Ali al - Moussawi one of the citizens who managed to buy a car through one of these pages , says that "television commercial advertising time seemed to disappear. Today , everyone no matter what age and level of intellectual was carrying a smart phone leads from which all life his works," following up "some traders began using his own staff for this only purpose a commercial advertisement and set up special pages for sale and purchase of his work and business dealings. " 
    He said al - Moussawi , "Today I am following dozens of electronic shopping pages , which began abbreviated me your time and hit me the goods to the residential place of the least 
     cost." 
     A lot of doctors and competence in various engineering and scientific domains and electronics today offering their services free of charge through a consultative pages on social networks. 
     Says Mohammed al - Obeidi, who has set up a private e - consultancy in regards to electronic computer and phone and electronic devices and their own programs page. As established lawyer and Sam Mahdi page legal advice provided by both his follow that. 
    "I and a group of friends of the graduates of the University of Technology and we all have a great hobby electronics in addition to the scientific side , " he said . "After that we discussed we decided to create a group on Facebook serve youth in anything for phones 
     and computers , " 
    continued al - Obeidi , " we have now reached Fans page to thousands and there are growing daily and we are pleased to offer service and advice in addition to the physical advantage offered by our group , "pointing out that" the proliferation of these groups and the buying and selling electronic positive thing, because it sums up the time and effort and money and provides services in 
     easy. " 
    It remains the sale and circulation of electronic devices computers and phones is the highest and most over what is being offered every day in the pages and electronic markets open in the social networking sites. 
    Some people still Tdhira of electronic shopping that was because of the electronic experience or fears of the knowledge and experiences of friends were not as required. Others said that the absence of follow - up and monitoring of electronically Maaard special materials that go into daily use prevents him from shopping.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 3:40 am