Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obama was behind the leaks and protests against me

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obama was behind the leaks and protests against me Empty Obama was behind the leaks and protests against me

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Feb 2017, 3:42 am

Donald Trump: Obama was behind the leaks and protests against me

Obama was behind the leaks and protests against me Image

US President Donald Trump, said he thought that Barack Obama 's predecessor was behind the leaks that took place in his administration, and also behind the big angry that faced Republicans across the country crowds. 

In an interview with Fox News, excerpts of which were published on Monday, Trump was asked whether he thought that Obama is responsible for the protests in the municipal councils against Republicans this month. The question was' show that his organization has done a lot for what seems to organize some of the protests faced by Republicans around the country against you. Do you think that President Barack Obama stands Khalafaha, even if so, does this constitute a breach of code known as the presidents who do not speak? '. 

Individual Trump said: ' I do not. I think it behind. I think it 's politics, this is how you make it. ' 

Trump then discussed the leaks that have shed first month in office, and he said , 'you never know what 's going on behind the scenes. You know you could be , or are likely to be right, but you never know conclusively. .. No. I think that President Obama behind because 'his people' they certainly did so. Some of those leaks came from that group, the serious things , because it is very bad with respect to national security. But I understand it is politics. It is where he is behind it, it 's politics .. and it will last probably. '

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 11:57 pm